A - Z Parent Guide
BNPS participates in the Commonwealth Bank Youthsaver Account program promoting disciplined savings habits. It’s also a great fundraiser for the School – for every new account opened, the school earns money as well as progressive commissions with every deposit. There are no account keeping or transaction fees and students receive bonus interest if they make at least one deposit and no withdrawals in a calendar month.
If you have an existing Commonwealth Bank Youthsaver account, your child can start banking straight away. If not, it’s easy to get started – apply online!
- Tuesday is bank day – simply send in the deposit book (and money) via the Purple Folder and our parent volunteer will take care of the rest! Your book will be returned to your child via the Purple Folder prior to the next bank day.
- Please refrain from filling out your child’s deposit slip – this will give your child a better understanding of the process and responsibility for their money.
- Please place all monies into the banking wallet provided and leave deposit slips attached to the book.
- Damaged wallets will be replaced as soon as possible.
- When your child starts a new year of banking you need to write your child’s new class on their banking wallet.