Extra-curricular Activities - Camping Program
Beaumaris North Primary School offers a camping program for Year 4, 5 and 6 students:
- Year 4 camp – 3 days, 2 nights.
- Year 5 & 6 camps – 5 days, 4 nights.
Our camping program is designed to:
- Assist in the overall social and personal development of each student.
- Develop individual and group responsibility.
- Foster independence.
- Challenge and extend physical skills through a ‘risk-taking/have a go’ attitude.
- Promote teamwork, reliance and interdependence.
Camps are NOT included in the Education Contribution ‘Key Experience’ payment option – information regarding costs is distributed with consent/medical forms.
Please see the Compass School Calendar for camp dates.