Beaumaris North Primary School recognises that a ‘one size fits all’ approach to teaching and learning is problematic. To ensure that we meet the learning and support needs of every student, enrichment is offered in each Year Level. Each year level has extra staff (Learning Support Teachers) who are all very experienced classroom teachers. Our Learning Support Teachers are an integral part of the year level team and work closely with the classroom teachers to:
- Identify specific learning and support needs of individual students.
- Assist with the provision of various Differentiated Learning Groups.
- Facilitate processes and strategies to maximise learning outcomes for all students.
- Monitor progress of students.
- Work in partnership with families to maximise learning opportunities for students at school and at home.