A - Z Parent Guide
Led by Beyond Blue, in partnership with Early Childhood Australia and headspace, Be You is an integrated national initiative that supports the mental health and wellbeing of children and young people, from the early years to 18, across every learning community. Be You builds on the learnings and successes of previous initiatives, including KidsMatter, MindMatters, headspace School Support and Response Ability.
‘Be You’ fosters a mentally healthy learning community by:
- Promoting the development of mentally healthy learning communities.
- Fostering partnerships with families and community.
- Building educators’ capacity to teach skills for wellbeing and resilience.
- Guiding educators to support children and young people experiencing mental health issues.
- Supporting communities back to mental health following a critical incident.