A - Z Parent Guide
Scholastic Australia Book Club offers a wide variety of books, posters, games etc. suitable for Prep to Year 6. BNPS offer Book Club to the school community once or twice a term – catalogues are distributed via the Purple Folder with an order due by date (please note NO LATE ORDERS can be accepted).
When you place an order with Book Club, not only does the Library benefit, but your class earns bonus coupons that can be spent by the teachers on classroom resources.
How to order
For a quick How To Order video, log in to www.scholastic.com.au/LOOP and click on HELP in the top menu and/or follow the instructions below.
- Log in to www.scholastic.com.au/LOOP (and follow the instructions on the home page that take you to the LOOP page) or download the ‘Scholastic Loop’ iPhone and iPad app from the App store.
- Under the heading ‘Parent Book Club Payment’ enter State (VIC) and School Name (BEAUMARIS NORTH)
- Click on ORDER in the top menu or REGISTER first to save your details for next time.
- Select State (VIC), Postcode (3193), BEAUMARIS NORTH and then START ORDER.
- Select the relevant issue to make your order..
- Click + to add a child and enter your child’s first name, last initial and select the appropriate Year Level and Class, then click ADD.
- Enter the item number from the Book Club brochure (and quantity) and select NEXT to follow the payment prompts.
- If you wish to place a ‘surprise’ order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org indicating that you would like to collect the order yourself and include your preferred contact number.
- You can order for multiple children at once if they attend Beaumaris North Primary School.
- All orders are linked directly to the school for submission to Scholastic. Books will be delivered to your child’s classroom if you order by the close date.
- There is no need to return paper order forms or payment receipt details to the school.
Please note: BNPS no longer accepts payment for Book Club orders – all orders must be paid by credit card online via LOOP (orders that have not been paid via LOOP will be returned to you).