A - Z Parent Guide
School Bag Areas
Every year level has a designated area to hang their school bag. On arrival to school, students are required to place their school bag on their peg (if accessible without entering the main building). If the student’s bag area is not accessible without entering the main building (Years 1 and 2), students are required to place their school bag in their designated line up area until they are given access to the main building (once the bell sounds).
- Prep – breezeway outside the Prep Learning Centre
- Year 1 – main corridor outside the Year 1 classrooms
- Year 2 – main corridor outside the Year 2 classrooms
- Year 3 – deck outside the Year 3 classrooms
- Year 4 – 4A & 4B in classrooms, 4C & 4D outside the 4C/4D classrooms
- Year 5 – shed just outside the Prep breezeway, wall under the Prep rooms (next to the Prep deck) & entrance to the Year 5 & 6 Learning Centre
- Year 6 – shed just outside the Prep breezeway & entrance to the Year 5 & 6 Learning Centre
See Map of School and Line Up Areas.