A - Z Parent Guide
The Student Code of Conduct complies with the Department of Education and Training (DET) guidelines. The School Council believes that our school should be a happy, caring learning environment that meets the needs of our children at all levels of their primary school life. Our policy is based on the following rights for students to be:
- treated with respect and courtesy
- treated fairly
- able to work and play without interference from others
- able to talk with others about problems
- able to receive assistance from others
- able to expect that personal property is safe.